Sevenoaks Counselling is run by Christians and offers professional counselling to the whole community. The number of sessions will vary depending on whether short or long term counselling is appropriate. No one is turned away on the grounds of not being able to pay the normal fee.
We provide confidential counselling to individuals, couples and family groups; including children and teenagers.
Counselling can be beneficial to people struggling with a variety of concerns; for example relationships & family dilemmas, bereavement, depression, anxiety and dementia. We are experienced in dealing with issues of faith, but people of all faiths and none are welcome to come with whatever concerns they have.
For a comprehensive list of the areas of counselling we offer, click below.
We also provide:
- counselling skills training for those working in the community
- continuing professional development courses for qualified counsellors
- clinical supervision for counsellors
- pastoral supervision for clergy and other church leaders
- student placements for trainee counsellors on accredited courses
Sevenoaks Counselling has been operating in Sevenoaks for more than thirty years (est 1983). It is registered as Sevenoaks Christian Counselling Service Ltd (charity no. 288191 and company no. 1764440).