An exciting opportunity has arisen for applications to this post.
The post is a part-time appointment to work 10 hours spread over 3 to 4 days per week.
The successful applicant will be a BACP or UKCP accredited therapist who
- is able to lead and manage a team of around 20 part-time, self-employed professional therapists and volunteers, alongside managing their own Sevenoaks Counselling caseload
- has management experience
- has a visionary approach and wide breadth of outlook
- is dynamic and highly self motivated
- is able to represent and promote the service to a variety of stakeholders
- is interested in service development
Salary up to £12,000 p.a., 40 hours per month, subject to experience. Client work is available and will be paid in addition to salary.
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post holder to be a Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
For an application pack, please click the buttons adjacent, and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this email address is only for applications to this post.
Closing date 11 March 2018
Planned starting date 1 June 2018